LangChain was founded in early 2023 to help developers build context-aware reasoning applications. LangChain, open source software, is a framework that gives developers the building blocks to create production-ready applications with LLMs. LangSmith complements our open-source software as an all-in-one SaaS platform that enables a full, end-to-end, development workflow for building LangChain and LLM-powered apps. We’re a small team making an outsized impact (~5M monthly downloads and ~30k applications powered).
Backed by some of the best venture capitalists, we have big ambitions and are set up to build an enduring business.
About the role
We're open to two profiles:
- An individual contributor excited to seed the Product Marketing function
- A Product Marketing leader who is excited to learn the individual contributor role for 6-12 months, and build out the team as the company grows
- In-person in SF.
In this role, you should expect to:
- Establish and evolve LangChains messaging and positioning so LangSmith and LangChain shines. Ensure our voice is consistent, cohesive, and on-message.
- Package and launch new products and features. Leverage the right channels and watering holes to reach our audience.
- Establish a steady drumbeat that keeps developers informed, educated, and excited about what LangChain and LangSmith can do.
- Develop marketing assets including pitch decks, product guides, email campaigns, case studies, web pages, blog posts, webinars, short-form product videos, customer testimonials.
- Leverage the strength of our partnerships and integrations to co-market LangChain and LangSmith.
- Provide audience and competitive insights to the team to inform our roadmap.
- Partner with Sales, Product, and Engineering to find ways to increase product adoption and usage.